- The circuit by boat, on Snagov Lake. will make you discover the beautiful view of the lake and the forest of oak, lime and ash trees on its shores.;
- The circuit with kayaks on Snagov Lake. Offers the opportunity to discover the beauty of the surroundings of Snagov Lake, with stops for admiring fauna, flora of the lake in charm of peace.;
- The circuit „FOLLOWING COMMUNISM”
a) visiting a collection of images, objects and details (Spoken – multimedia presentation) ;
b) a ride with a representative car for the „communist” time and the possibility to get involved in some intersting interactions – just like in „time of communism”;
- Motorboat rides, rowboats, hydro rides, Motorboats;
- Fisheries: Snagov area is one of the most attractive for people passionate of fishing. Besides Snagov Lakes are also other well known lakes frequented by professionals and amateur fishermen: Peris Lake, Tancabesti Lake, Vlasia Lake.
- Snagov Monastery: : situated in the middle of a beautiful island in the northern part of Snagov Lake, is one of the foundations of the late reign of Mircea the Old, being first attested in 1408. Vlad’s tomb: Sangov Monastery became famous after the alleged burial Vlad Tepes inside it.
- Snagov Palace: It was built by Prince Nicholas in 30s and extended in 80s by Ceausecu family.
- Caldarusani Monastery: Founded by Matei Basarab built between 1638-1639. Here is a rich collection of medieval art, old books, some of his youthful paintings of Nicolae Grigorescu and an exhibition of ancient icons in the monastery.
- Mogosoaia Palace: It was built between 1698-1702 by Constantin Brancoveanu and was named like the widow of Mogos squire who owned the land that has been built. Currently Mogosoaia Palace houses the Museum of Art Brancoveneasca.